CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

School is out!! Swim time!!

With today being Deirdre's last day as a 4th grader................summer has started!! So, the swimming season has begun. Here are pictures from today in our backyard! Note you will see our dogs and some roses I just couldn't help but take pictures of!

What is this? Neemo???

She looks so happy to be out of school!

She caught a fish!


She looks like a bug!!

My kid is so talented!

Bella.........aka...."Girlfriend"!

Roddy..........aka......"Boyfriend"!


Just me........



What a funny looking fish!



Cute pic of her and her fish.



My boy..........Koda!


I love this picture of my baby girl! She is growing up so fast!


Roses in the front of house.

Love the bright color the roses have!!














2 comments:

Unknown said...

Time to work on those tans!

The Adventures of France & Deirdre said...

I am gonna do my best on that! I got a nice 2 piece bathing suit to work on it in!