CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mother and Daughter Haircuts!

Well, it is that time of the year.........summer! That means time for Deirdre to get her summer haircut! This was done on Thursday, June 25. Oh ya, I even got a real good trim too!

Before "the cut"!!

This is the other Dan in our lives.............our hair dresser, Dan Ochoa. We have gone to him for at least 15 years!

Ok! My kid got my camera...........


How come she is not this good for me when I wash her hair??



Sure.........she smiles now!


I am loving it already...........nice and short!


And she likes it too!


And this is the end result! Both very happy!







1 comments:

Smokey said...

Looks nice...I approve! And it's easy to take care of for the summer...grows fast so by school time it will be longer again...