CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Tis the Season!! Lights and Decor!!

Tonight after I got home from the first day at my secomd job, I finished up the deocrations on the bushes outside the house. Each year I am surprised how good it looks after I am finished! I take pride in my Christmas decor as you can tell! Here is how it all turned out.......

Woodstock on Deirdre's tree.........this is for you Dan! We love ya and miss ya! See you Christmas Eve!!

This year these bushes are actually big enough to cover in lights!

My living room window and rose bushes covered in white and purple lights!


I took this from across the street........not bad, huh??



And this is the newest Christmas decor. Our nativity.............
Come by our house and check it all out! It looks great................Merry Christmas everyone!!




1 comments:

Smokey said...

Yep, we're Decking Those Halls...Merry Christmas to all...