CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Man on the Road!!!!

Okay, here is my man on the road! And, yes I MISS HIM very much!! Tonight he is in Utah. I am looking forward to seeing him when he gets back in a few weeks. I will put more here as he is able to send me more pictures.

Oh my.........they let him drive!!!

This is my favorite........in Idaho.

Dan? I think the cold is getting to you sweetie! LOL!!!


Salt Lake City, Utah...........how pretty.



Look..........he is waving to me! I think he misses me!!!! What do you think?
Hurry home............miss you!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You miss Dan? I woulda never guessed!

The Adventures of France & Deirdre said...

I sure do.....I do believe he is still in Utah.....hopefully not. I have not heard from him today.