CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas everyone! Here are some pictures from our usual crazy Christmas! Dan made it, so that made my Christmas even better. The girls had a great time ripping and tearing things open (what kid wouldn't?)! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a safe New Year!

Carl and Dan ......relaxing after the caos!

Bebe made this cute doll for Deirdre.

Whoa.........Dan caught me wrapping his mom's present!


Even the dogs got a little something! Roddy is loving it..........
And Koda was all over it!

The girls got these really cool globes from Santa.

Me and my man, Dan. I was glad he made it home for Christmas!

I had to blog this one..........the girls bothering Dan on Christmas Eve.

My parents tree...........before the craziness!

Sound asleep.........Christmas Eve. Too cute!










1 comments:

Kimmy said...

Merry Christmas!!!