CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My New Job!

For those of you who don't know, I am now working a second job. The store is "Just Teach It" in Brentwood. While it is much quieter than Kohl's, I am really enjoying the slower (much slower) pace and still getting a chance to see people I know. My mom took a few pictures (of course)..........so, here ya go!!

Me and my dad......he felt left out of the pictures!

Me, Deirdre and my mom.

Oh no! Deirdre found some dinosaur books.............


Me and Deirdre.
Here I am at my new job!!!! And yes........I am loving it!!!!
I am still at Kohl's. So, come and see me...........while I still have my sanity! LOL!!!




1 comments:

Kimmy said...

Yippee for the new job!! Glad to hear you are happy and loving it. I have no idea where in Brentwood that is but when I do, perhaps I'll swing by and pay you a visit. :o)