CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

No More Target!!

In light of the Christmas season, my mom and I were at Target today to get a few things. We noticed the Salvation Army Bell Ringer sitting away from Target facing the movie theatre. My mom went to put a dollar in the container and she asked why she was not in front of the store. We were upset to find out they were not allowed to do their good work infront of the store as they always do. It makes no sense for them to have a "public forum" and the Salvation Army can't be there to do their job?????? Shame on Target!! They just lost us as regular customers! The Salvation Army does good work and very good things in this country and it is a disgrace to see a store as big as Target do this! I will gladly shop at other stores and give them my business! So, 2 big thumbs down for Target...........

0 comments: