CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our Day with Dan

Today, Deirdre and I spent the day with Dan before he heads back out on the road Tuesday. We went to his church and ran a few errands with him and then hung out at his house. Deirdre went swimming and played with Jake (Dan's dog). So, here are some picture I took today.

Jake........such a good boy!

Of course my toes in the pool!

Deirdre tesing the waters!


I am getting real good at cutting his head out of pictures............haha!



Jake and Deirdre.




Here we are...............finally got his whole head in the picture!!


Is Deirdre gonna play paranah???

Deirdre took a pic of me dipping my toes in Dan's pool!


But mom............it is cold!


Deirdre cleaning the pool...........you are hired!



Just thought this shot was funny...........


A man and his dog..............Dan and Jake.


Jake giving Deirdre kisses!

Jake.........just love this picture!

And now the water is just right! My little fishy.................














2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Love that you took a pic of your daughter's rear end.

The Adventures of France & Deirdre said...

The opportunity was just there! The whole thing was too funny with Jake watching her and the way she was skooching around the pool!