CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Awana Beach Party Night

Last night was our last actual club night until the fall! We have a Beach Party Theme and at game time even had "beach volleyball"! I did take a few pictures last night (of course) and also some video of the beach volleyball. Next week is our awards night and the following week is our Awana potluck.

Here we are before we headed out the door!

Mt little surfer girl............

My pretty toes!


My Sparks! Juliana, Dezirae and Jasmine.



Me and my Sparks...........Juliana, Jasmine, Dezirae and me.


Beach Volleyball.

One of my Sparky leader sidekicks.........Kim!


Mrs. Lita........as always has something to share with the Sparks!



Mrs. Lita and a small portion of our 100 some + Sparks!



Lego Man............Mrs. Lita used him in the evening's lesson.



1 comments:

Kimmy said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I need to get Sabrina back into Awanas.