CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Deirdre's Cool New Cast!

Today was the much anticipated day for Deirdre. She has been driving us nuts about her new cast and the color she wants! Well, I documented the whole thing........haha!! While my mo was in the lobby waiting, she heard a little girl screaming. She thought it was Deirdre........thankfully it was not. Deirdre was so calm and cool! I was so proud of her...........

Old cast.......gone!

She is patiently waiting.

She is wondering what the white stuff is.............


But it is sticky................LOL!!



Fitting it to her arm...........




What a HOT color! Just what she has been waiting for............

She is watching very carefully.

The finished cast! Loving the color!


Ready to go..........now she can bend that arm!









3 comments:

Smokey said...

Glad they didn't do the new cast over the elbow...it should be a little easier for her now. Her attitude has been pretty good...I think she'll survive this, or I should say WE will survive this!!!

Kimmy said...

I'm glad she's doing good! What a cool color!! LOVE PINK! :o)

Unknown said...

Now this is a blog. I love how you got it all, step by step. What a fun memory for her to look back on, even though it probably hurts a little. She looks like it doesn't bother her at all!