CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Sound of Music??

With Deirdre now in the 4th grade, she can learn an instrument at school. She picked the flute and since I used to play it myself, she has the chance to learn too! I am glad I kept my flute all these years, thinking that one day I may start playing again. Can I call this the "Sound of Music"??

Is that a real sound??

Look mom.........I think I can make a sound!

She looks like a natural............kinda.

It actually took her awhile just to learn how to hold the flute the right way!

Wait............she played a note!!!!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Music is fun, James is in advanced band in Jr. High this year. He plays the clarinet. His class gets to play at Disneyland every year. He started on the cello, tried the trumpet for a year, and seems to like the clarinet. Make her stay on it!